Our deodorants are All Natural, Organic, GMO-Free, Fair Trade, Cruelty-Free, Handmade, Small Batches and are made from the purest ingredients in the world, so our products are good for your body and good for the world around you.
Still using your favorite store-bought, antiperspirant deodorant? Perhaps it's time to think about ditching it.
Because it most likely contains a host of harmful ingredients, like aluminum, which has been linked to breast cancer, Alzheimer's, bone disorders, and kidney problems, "fragrance", which is a term typically used to mask a chemical cocktail of synthetic scents that can wreak havoc on your endocrine system, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS), a known carcinogen, parabens, which have also been linked to breast cancer and are known endocrine disruptors, and a whole slew of other ingredients that you probably can't even pronounce and do God only knows what to your body.
Plus, sweating is GOOD for you. It's how the body rids itself of toxins and cools itself down. But what's that? You'd really rather not get a whiff of what smells like an onion that's been left out in the sun all day every time you lift your arms?
Fear not, my friend. There's a way to combat the pesky pit bacteria that creates that odor. This recipe contains:
- Organic Coconut Oil: saturated fats in the form of medium chain triglycerides make coconut oil a rich moisturizer. Add in antimicrobial properties, naturally occurring proteins, vitamin E (a known antioxidant), and a host of beneficial fatty acids and coconut oil's reputation as a use-for-everything oil begins to make sense.
- Organic Arrowroot Starch: a much better thickening agent than cornstarch, because its organic, gmo-free, and minimally processed.
- Organic Mango Butter: a harder butter than shea or cocoa, and with a higher melting point, this fatty-acid rich butter is a wonderful moisturizer.
- Beeswax: a thickening, stabilizing additive that lends some hardiness to the product.
- This is an all-natural product made with sterilized equipment and no natural or chemical preservatives. For best results, store in a cool, dark place and use within six months of purchase. Make sure to leave the deodorant tightly capped between uses, and use on clean, dry armpits, as adding dirt or water to any preservative-free product could introduce some yucky bacteria into the mix.
PRO TIP: if a natural product looks or smells off, discontinue use.
*For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Why should you switch to a natural and non-toxic deodorant